We are looking for a dedicated Senior SEO Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team.
As a Senior SEO Manager, you will be responsible for the digital marketing projects of our clients from various industries in the B2B and B2C sectors. You are responsible for project planning and the creation of presentations and analyses. You are the interface between specialist departments and customers. You also develop the SEO strategies of our customers.
Sounds good? Then we would be delighted if you would like to become part of our team! What awaits you
What you bring
- Development of SEO strategies taking into account content aspects, rankings, organic traffic and conversion rate
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of ongoing SEO measures and derivation of appropriate adjustments
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant KPIs
- Market and competition analysis and derivation of trends
- Recommendations and support in the development of content strategy
What we offer
- At least 3 years of experience in the SEO field with own SEO project experience.
- Excellent knowledge of all common SEO and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SISTRIX, Screaming Frog etc.)
- Extensive understanding of current search engine trends and technological updates and the associated requirements for on-page and off-page strategy
- Very confident with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using project management tools such as Asana or similar.
- Solution-oriented thinking and good analytical skills
- Systematic work and good work organisation
- Good skills in dealing with numbers
- Motivation and pleasure in thinking along and thinking ahead
- Reliability and responsible handling of own projects
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- A permanent full-time employment contract
- Open, modern and friendly working environment
- Friendly, young team with flat hierarchies and a good working atmosphere
- Individual development opportunities and a steep learning curve
- Insights into other areas of online marketing (e.g. SEA, social media, affiliate)
- Free hot and cold drinks and a well-stocked snack bar
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send your application including salary expectations and your next possible starting date to email@example.com